Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The B&N Girl Part 1

Oh how I hate my beta ways.

I'm trying to minimize them as much as possible. But it seems that they love to spring up around women I generally find attractive.

On my lunch break I sometimes go over to the mall if I didn't bring my own lunch, because I get a discount from working in the mall at my second job.

I head into Barnes and Nobles and from jump the girl at the cafe is eyeing me. Now, my motto when it comes to women is to "taste the rainbow", but I must say I do have a thing for persian women. And this chick was fine.
Yeah she looks like this ^.

I remember over Christmas I actually saw her there before, and it was at that time we caught eyes. Winter makes me beta so I was super enraptured and all I gave her my signature crooked smile and sat down to read my Walking Dead comic.
So now all this time passes and we lock eyes again...INSTANT ATTRACTION! I pull the ignore slyly card and go over to grab a drink with my order while she still helps the woman in front of me. All while I do this, slow and with purpose, B&N keeps darting her eyes to me while she takes cash and finishes the order.

So I grab my drink and head to the counter...

No comments:

Post a Comment